Radical Candor with Steve Wilkins
Time & Location
About the Event
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD EVENT POWERPOINT.
Radical candor is the sweet spot between managers who are obnoxiously aggressive on one side and ruinously empathic on the other. It’s about providing guidance that involves a mix of praise as well as criticism – delivered to produce better results and help employees achieve. Great bosses have strong relationships with their employees. Radical Candor offers a guide for those bewildered or exhausted by management. Based on the book by Kim Scott “Radical Candor”.
Who should attend?
Have you ever thought repeatedly, “I should have said something?” Do you have anxiety over what you think you should have said?
Do you feel bad for not speaking up?
Do you feel as if you’re not in control?
What you will learn:
· How to build radically candid relationships with your team members.
· How to get, give and encourage guidance.
· Techniques for avoiding boredom and burnout on your team.
· Things you can do to get stuff done together – faster.
· Understand why radically candid relationships with your employees will allow you to get the results you want.